I designed these wedding ceremony programs with an elegant old-world feel to match the ambiance at the Old Saint Mary’s Cathedral. The embossed back added the pizzazz I was looking for and guests could feel it as they held the programs. I got so many compliments about them. Details are everything!
|Photo by Choco Studio|
What you’ll need:
- 100 lb parchment paper – I used ivory. White would work well for modern and glam themes.
- Thick card stock of your choice (for back page) that matches the parchment paper
- Hand hole puncher – Mine was Martha Stewart shaped like a screw driver – not the office kind
- Design program such as Adobe Illustrator makes it easier to lay out, but you can use Word and simpler programs as well
- Paper cutter
- Rubber stamp with design of your choice
- Embossing stamp pad
- Embossing powder of your color choice – I used silver fine grain and copper medium grain
- Embossing heat gun
- Embossing powder tray to catch leftover powder
|Design and print out your pages. The headlines for each page were The Ceremony, Wedding Party and Special Thanks.|
|Using embossing heat gun in a circular motion, melt the powder until it protrudes into a nice embossed design.|
|String ribbon through all of your pages, with the embossed one facing out and tie a bow.|