With Baby #2 just about ready to make her debut, I’ve been able to take stock of baby products (gifts or not) that have proved to be worth the investment from my daughter, Harper, who is now 21 months. I thought that putting a list of my “Top 12” gifts under $50 might be helpful to some of you. Especially since I know how difficult and inconvenient it may be to visit a store, print out a registry and hope there are still affordable items on the list! Surprisingly (or not), I get the “what do I buy for a baby shower?” question from a lot of single men in particular lol. *please keep in mind these suggestions are purely based on opinion and experience much like a review. I am not affiliated nor responsible for any of these products and their manufacturers.
- Interactive book “Tails” by Matthew Van Fleet, Amazon for $7.88
- Pewi Y-Bike (baby can push when learning to walk and ride like a bike when they’re tall enough), Amazon for $39.99 and up
- VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker (the face comes off to provide entertainment for car and plane rides), Amazon for $29.99
- Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube (introduces baby to musical instruments and distinct sounds), Amazon for $33.00
- Fourjaysbows leather hair clips, Etsy at 3 for $18.95
- MiniEm Infinity Bib Scarf, Etsy for $11.66
- Britax Back Seat Mirror, Amazon Prime for $16.00
- UGG Australia ‘Bixbee’ Bootie, Nordstrom for $34.95
- Sophie la Girafe Teether, Target for $24.99
- Modern-Twist Elephant Hugs Plastic-Free Bucket-Bib, modern-twist.com for $20.00
- Boone Grass Countertop Bottle Drying Rack, Target for $15.99
- Live and Learn Vintage Alphabet Blocks, liveandlearn.com for $32.95
Have any other items to add to the list? I’d love to hear from you! Comment below.